Thursday, April 7, 2016

Uncharted 2: Game Review

Hey Doods!

     This game is a little old and I haven't played Uncharted at all so I thought I would make a game review about the second one called, Among Thieves. I think that it's a pretty good game so far. Anyway's I'm gonna start saying what's good about it.

     So this game takes place in modern day where you are a person named Nathan Drake, you are a thief and a history nut. You can understand and read fluent ancient languages and you like to hunt for ancient artifacts that are worth millions. You try to track down a gem that is so big that a man couldn't hug the thing. It's worth hundreds and millions of dollars, but you get double crossed by your partner in crime who is after the gem. He tries to get you killed, landing you with three months in jail, only for one of your colleagues to pay for you to get out. That's all I'm going to say about the storyline because that's sort of the tutorial in itself.

     So now let's talk gameplay mechanics. It had a very Assassin's Creed like movement system and you can't jump up everything you see, there are more frequent ladders though, so it's easier to get around the place. The graphics are pretty good for it being an old generation game, the storyline is pretty good and it's like a mix between, Assassin's Creed, Ghost recon, Tomb Raider, and a puzzle game all at once.There also is a spot where you can find an MP-40 which I thought was pretty cool.

     All and all though I would give this game a solid 8.5/t0, and I say 8.5 because of the movement system. It's as hard to control as Assassin's Creed. Granted you get used to it, but it's still kind of annoying.

     Anyway's that's all I'm going to put into this game for now, I'm really excited for Uncharted 4. I'll make an Uncharted 3 review when I play the game but for now I'm gonna go! Bye!


                                                                                      -Zach Out



No comments:

Post a Comment