Thursday, April 14, 2016

Rocket League: Micro DLC

Hey Doods!

     So you all probably know about the Micro DLC Black Ops III has been putting in? Welp, Rocket League is so much better than Black Ops at this stuff. So far they've only put in different cars that don't mess with gameplay and just are a different look than your average car. So far the only one I've seen are the Delorean from Back To The Future, and the Batmobile from Batman vs Superman. These are not game changing at all and I think that Activision should follow in Rocket League's footsteps and do things like they did in Black Ops II. Because to be honest, just about everybody liked it in Black Ops II when you got the Peacekeeper for free if you had the DLC or the Season Pass. I think that it should go back to that. Anyway's I think that Rocket League has Announced that they are bringing out the Armadillo from Gears of War, and the WartHog from Halo. But don't quote me on this because the only way I know about the Armadillo and Warthog being in there is because I look for pictures to put at the bottom of every post nowadays and I just happened to stumble across this thing. Anyway's, don't quote me on this, except for the Batmobile and the Delorean. Oh yeah, and I forgot to include that you can be Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal, on the PS4 only! This is just going to influence the console wars...

     Anyway's I'm gonna go now, I just wanted to make a post about Rocket League's Micro DLC and how it's actually better than some of the BO3 DLC. I'm gonna go now though, Bye!


                                                                      -Zach Out

No comments:

Post a Comment