Thursday, May 5, 2016

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Hey Doods!

     This is going to be a little bit of a shorter post because I haven't had access to YT for a while and I've only watched half of the trailer. What is Activision or Infinity Ward thinking with this game? It's turning into HALO. Seriously.
      Anyway's, what I've seen with the half of the trailer that I watched, aliens. How do you make a game better? According to Infinity Ward. Aliens. This is going to be an interesting Call of Duty to say the least. All I know is that aliens are invading Earth and they blast off in a rocket ship to go fight them, that's the half that I've watched. I bet you can find better information if you just go to YT. Seriously. Anyway's that's all I know about this Call of Duty. I hope it doesn't have any supply drops in this one. If it has supply drops in it, I vote that we not play this Call of Duty. You know what I hope though? I hope that you can change the color of the space outfit. If you get one that is, idunno. That'd still be pretty cool though, to just change the color or even pick one when you start out.

      Anyway's, I'm going to head out because that's all I know about this game so far, I'm still waiting to do a thing on the DLC for Black Ops but it hasn't come out for XBOX or PC yet. Anyhow I'm gonna head out now! Bye!



                                                                                      -Zach Out

No comments:

Post a Comment