Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Rocket League: Tips & Tricks #2

Hey Doods!

     Sorry, I didn't post the first one before this one because I didn't know how to use the stupid schedule thing, but anyway's, we've been doing CMAS or whatever the test is called now, and I haven't had access to WiFi until a couple of minutes ago, as of making this, I'm just editing it to fit the current situation. Anyway's I have a couple of more tricks and tips for Rocket League that could help you become a better player.

     The first tip is party up. If you have any friends that have Rocket League, then tell them to come into a party with you so that you can coordinate your plays a lot easier than playing with randoms. A little example of this is that I was playing Rocket League with my friend and it was the first time either of us played with a friend. We coordinated our plays so well that we made half of the teams we faced quit because we did things like set up each other's shots, at some point I rolled the ball around the corner and it went directly in front of the goal and my friend hit it in. Another is that, I cleared the ball and was constantly ramming it so that it was about to go into the goal. A person on the other team was about to clear it and my friend hit him out of the way just in time for us to score! So my first tip is, Party Up.

     My second tip, is try to complete all of the training sessions if your bored of playing online. They can prove to be helpful. And if you ace it on one level, then you can try it on the next difficulty. They are extremely useful in increasing skill in things like, being goalie, and performing aerials. And other things but I forgot the rest.

     My last tip for this is, don't play to be competitive, even though it can be fun, be a good sport at the end. Because you'll just ruin the other players game if you blame the other team scoring on your goal whenever you were the one who "accidentally" hit it in. So the moral of this is don't be a jerk and play to have fun.

     Anyway's that's the end of this little Tips & Tricks post, I might do another one but I honestly don't know what I'd put, I'd probably just do repeats so this might be the last tips/tricks thing for Rocket League. Again sorry about posting this before the first one, my mistake. But if they come out with a new mode, I'll try it out and maybe do another one, but until then, Bye!


                                                                                  -Zach Out





Again sorry about posting this before the first one, my mistake. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment