Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rocket League: Tips & Tricks

Hey Doods!

     So I've been playing Rocket League, and I believe I have enough experience in the game to put a few tips and tricks onto the blog.

     The first tip is during the first part, called the kickoff. You have to use all of your boost and hit the ball into the other team's side. A little thing to get a little more speed is that the moment that you run out of boost, double tap a or x (depending on what console) or whatever the jump button is, and do a front flip, it'll guarantee you the first touch unless someone on the other team does it too.

     Another tip is that, don't be afraid to hit the ball off the wall to get it to where you want to go. I never see anybody bounce it off the wall and it's a good strategy for either some really cool goals, or some great clears! The reason why is because it'll rebound off the wall depending on what angle you hit it from.

     I think this is the last tip/trick I'll put in here for now. Anyway's the last tip is for the offensive players, you can get an easy goal if you run the ball on one of the corners, make it fall above the goal. From there either the other team can "accidentally" hit it in or you/team person can hit it in from there. It's an easy shot after you run it up the wall.

     These are just a few tips, they're probably crappy tips but it's all I got for now, I might do one with better tips in a couple days but you never know, Anyway's I'm gonna head out now! Bye!
( I accidentally published the other one before this one, the next one will come out tomorrow! Sorry! I didn't know how to use the stupid schedule tab thingy!)

                                                                                      -Zach Out

No comments:

Post a Comment