Sunday, March 27, 2016

Black Ops III: More Gun DLC

Hey Doods!

     I'm doing this at 9:36 at night so I have to hurry up. I am going to be brief about this. Anyway's this system is starting to get stupid.

     I'm gonna start off with the melee weapon DLC. They have added a cleaver called the "Carver." They've added a dagger, which I forgot the name. And they've added a baseball bat called the "MVP." The taunts for these are as follows.
Carver: Do a little spin.
Dagger: Rub your finger on the blade and then rub your finger.
MVP: Point and you can hear a crowd cheering.

     The gun DLC are as follows. A MP-40 remake called the HG-40, and a sniper called the RSA Interdiction. The MP-40 remake is like a re-skinned and debuffed Kuda. And the RSA is a Locus remake with a little bit faster ads time.

     Anyway's that's all for the gun DLC, they've added new taunts like the whip and Hotline Bling, also the dab, but how should I know about this stuff, I don't keep track of trends. Anyway's that'll be it for this post, sorry it was so late, this update came out a while ago.

     Honestly though, as far as I know it's extremely rare to get these guns and I think that Activision should just give us these guns with the DLC instead of this crap because it is extremely rare to get these, and they should just do what they did with the peacekeeper and give it to us for free because at this point, they're just money whores. So my advice is, don't ever buy supply drops, it's extremely rare to get this stuff. Don't waste your money.

     Anyway's I'm gonna head out now, it took a while to make this post and I'm pretty tired, I'll see you guys in the next one! Bye!

                                                                                       -Zach Out
So I was looking for this picture and turns out the dagger's name is the "Malice," Just thought I'd throw that in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment