Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Rocket League: Game Review

Hey Doods!

     The Explanation of Rocket League.
     Rocket League came out fully, eight days ago on March 7, 2016. This is a relatively new game and so far people are loving it, it is basically soccer with cars. You can double jump with the cars, do bicycle kicks into the opposite teams goal, barrel roll, and even fly. There is a boost system where you can get to the ball quicker in kickoffs -aka after you hit a goal or restart the game I'll go further into detail at the end of this thing- and doing a flip forward or backwards actually speeds you up.

     The Kickoffs In Rocket League.
     The Kickoffs are whenever you start a round or finished watching the replay of the goal. You all spawn in a formation and have to hit the ball head on before the other team does to hit it over to their side of the field. Both teams spawn in the same formation. If you use all of your boost and do a front flip, your pretty much guaranteed first touch unless someone on the other team does it too.

     The Goods
     The goods about this game are: It's a really fun game and it's going to take a while before it can get old. You can 1v1 people or go in with teams or two or three against two or three to see if you can win, you can fight with and against bots if your new to the game for practice, and finally -I found this out on the Rocket League Twitter account and the XBOX Twitter account. They're making it so that PC and Xbox One players can play together and it says here that there is information regarding other systems. So this means that PS4 might be seeing Xbox and PC users in the future on Rocket League.

     The Bads
     I don't really know the bads about this game, so I can't really fill in this category, play is for yourself and see if you like it!

     Anyway's I'd give this game a 9/10 because I honestly love the game, but we still aren't sure about the cross platform for PS4 and it is a little fast pace. Don't get me wrong, I love fast paced games but I know that there are a lot of people out there that don't like fast paced games.

     Okay well I'm going to leave this Game Review off on it's own. I'm definitely going to make other posts on this later on, but for now this is where I'm going to leave this post. I hope that you found this informative if you've thought about purchasing Rocket League. Also something I left out for PC users. You can hook up a controller to use while playing Rocket League. Just wanted to throw that out there, I don't know how because I'm on Xbox One. But anyway's I'm gonna head out now! Bye!



                                                                                            -Zach Out

No comments:

Post a Comment