Monday, March 14, 2016

The Division: Game Review

Hey Doods!

     I'm probably going to do another one of these game reviews for The Division because I haven't played it yet. I'll probably play it around May or maybe April. I'm just doing this because I've been watching some livestreams and I like the game seeing as though I haven't played it yet.
     The Division is a game staged in New York City. It is online only, you can find people to team up with in the safehouse or in the lobby. Anyway's on with the story. A smallpox outbreak has started and it's tearing people apart, people are raiding, looting, and killing whoever they want because nobody can stop it. The you get activated as the second wave of agents, the first wave died or went MIA. You have to try and take back NYC from the factions that run around the place. The Dark Zone is a place in the Division where you can kill other players and NPCs. Anything that you find is contaminated and you need to extract it. You have to go to a square and shoot a flare. A chopper comes in and takes your loot to decontaminate it. It'll be available in your stash when you get back. Believe it or not, this game is a RPG game. So it'll take a few shots to the head to die instead of one. And for you people that are obsessed with FPS, there is a setting to turn down the graphic quality to give you a higher chance of good FPS. Also there is a weather system that actually changes the weather over time. The NYC in game is to scale with the real NYC. 1-1, seriously, they were very specific to make it to scale.
     I really like this game and I can't wait to play it, I've seen good reviews so far and I think that this'll be one of the best RPG games in a while. Anyway's, I'm gonna go now, I'll do another game review whenever I get the game but for now, this is all I have. Okay, Bye!


                                                                                              -Zach Out


No comments:

Post a Comment