Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Black Ops III: Weapon DLC... Again

Hey Doods!

     So they added in more weapons with this new weapon bribe update, and I personally think that this is the best weapon update so far, besides the MX Grand and that bunch. Those are pretty fun to use.
     So the first thing that they added in is an assault riffle, it's a remake of the Famas from Black Ops 1. It's called the Ffar. Kind of a stupid name, but it's the Famas. It has a lot of recoil from what I've heard, it has a fast rate of fire like the Famas. Personally I would use the ELO sight and a grip if I had the choice.
     They've also added in a rocket launcher! It's called the L4 Siege. It is a semi-auto rocket launcher with four shots in it. It's a lock on or free fire weapon. It fires smaller rockets than the other launchers that deal less damage, but I'm pretty sure you could take down a uav in one shot.
     And finally, there are two more melee weapons. A fire axe called "Smash and Burn," and a mace looking thing called "Skull Splitter." These are the re-skins of the combat knife so I wouldn't expect anything less from them.
     Anyway's, I'm gonna head out now, I need to go do chores and things, oh and before I forget. This might be my last post for a while, I'm not gonna have my laptop for the summer. But I might be able to bike down to the library every now and then to type something up, but I wouldn't count on it. Anyway's I'm gonna head out! Bye!

                                                                                        -Zach Out

No comments:

Post a Comment