Monday, February 15, 2016

Black Ops III: Weapon DLC (updated)

Hey Doods!

     So I've been watching a little bit of YT and I've come across some things about the weapon DLC and I just wanted to do a little post about some of the things that I've made in the last one that I messed up on. The crossbow they added. It's called the NX-Shadowclaw. You can actually duel wield them and pick up the bolts that you shoot! Nice mechanic they added. The sword that I mentioned is called the Fury's Song. It's just a reskin of the combat knife. Anyway's I just wanted to update the last post about some of the things that I didn't know about. I saw all of this on YouTube, mainly of PrestigeIsKey's channel, again I can't link because I'm on a school computer. But anyway's I'm gonna go now, Bye!




                                                                                                                                 -Zach Out


No comments:

Post a Comment