Monday, November 16, 2015

Black Ops III Multiplayer: New Secret Camo!

Hey Doods!

     So I was wondering around YouTube yesterday and I saw this pop up in a couple of different places. Ali-a did a "Dark Ops" video explaining all of the dark ops challenges. There was one challenge that had the description "Unlock "Dark Matter" by getting Diamond Camouflage on every weapon." He put a little sneak peak of what this camouflage looks like. His friend went into the game files and got footage of this camo on the Weevil and it's animated and everything. I'll put a picture on here if I can find one but if not then I'll keep looking and update this when I have. Anyway's this challenge seems pretty difficult but I'm sure someone will get it soon. Anyway's I'm gonna head out! Bye!




                                                                                                                         -Zach Out

No comments:

Post a Comment